I am a bilingual Sales & Marketing professional focused on Environmental Sustainability and Regulatory Compliance consulting. I have spearheaded many projects professionally and in my community to empower people with knowledge, advance efficiency and foster cooperation.
I’m passionate about ideas that make the world a better place. I have a reputation for innovation, collaboration and achieving results; an attitude I apply universally, and will bring to your project or organization.
I love creating amazing food, experiencing music & the outdoors, enjoying family & community.Come find me on LinkedIn or Download a copy of my CV (Word 97-03 Format) or (PDF Format).
Work Experience in Brief…
Claigan Environmental – Feb 2013 to August 2013
Claigan helps companies discern and execute their environmental compliance roadmap. Regulatory and Supply Chain Compliance Researcher
Regulatory and Supply Chain Compliance Researcher
- Researched and authored regulatory compliance business intelligence documentation, recommendations, presentations for VP Consulting
- Audit and assessment of supply chain for compliance gaps
- Managed strategic communications projects with stakeholder groups
- Special Projects, Office Management, Administrative duties
UL Environment / The EcoLogo Program – April 2011 to September 2012
UL Environment works to advance global sustainability, environmental health, and safety.
Sales & Marketing Associate / Assistant to VP of Business Development
- Planned, executed & tracked results of strategic sales campaigns for EcoLogo Program including cold calls, e-marketing & trade shows
- Led marketing and client service teams in sector growth initiatives
- Provided excellent client service securing 8 new key accounts, with over $140K in associated booked revenue for 2012
- Developed innovative new business streams for consulting services
- Researched, developed and consulted on pertinent environmental sustainability issues with prospective clients
- Provided logistical planning & support for the activities of the VP
Intertek Health & Environmental – August 2008 to April 2011
Intertek Health & Environmental offers complete solutions for health and environmental regulatory compliance.
Green Services Business Development Manager
- Fielded front-line client business inquiries, assisted in business development planning for senior sales team
- Negotiation and drafting of service proposals Client & Executive presentations, development of service plans
- Assessed client’s consultative requirements through research of regulatory implications for client’s business model
Lee Valley Tools – September 2001 to August 2008
Lee Valley Tools offers high-quality woodworking tools, woodworking plans, woodworking supplies, gardening tools, gardening supplies, and hardware to woodworkers and gardeners.
- Client dispute resolution; addressing customer-driven issues involving quality control of products and service delivery.
- Technical support for products involving research, empirical testing and QA analysis to resolve performance issues often complex in nature
- Quality assurance support, failure analysis reporting and presentation for senior purchasing and marketing primes
- Training and mentoring of junior staff, seminars and power-point presentations
- Product Information database creation and maintenance